Thursday, December 11, 2008

Lest We Forget...


Do you remember the first song you ever learned? Was it "Jingle Bells" or "Mary Had a Little Lamb"? How about "Baa, Baa, Black Sheep" or "This Old Man"? For those of us who grew up going to Sunday School, it possibly could have been "Jesus Loves the Little Children." Remember how that goes?

Jesus loves the little children
All the children of the world.
Red or yellow, black and white
They are precious in His sight.
Jesus loves the little children
Of the world.

Jesus died for all the children
All the children of the world.
Red or yellow, black and white
They are precious in His sight.
Jesus died for all the children
Of the world.

Jesus rose for all the children
All the children of the world.
Red or yellow, black and white
They are precious in His sight.
Jesus rose for all the children
Of the world.

In the crazy times we live in, it can be easy to forget the simple truths of a childhood rhyme. Let's not, okay?

1 comments:

Bless those that help others said...

Bless those who help others:
My story: I am 41 years old and have 2 children, until 6 months ago everything around me was on solid ground (I mean life wasn't perfect but I was doing ok) I don't expect that many will even believe me, but I have to try.

First let me say I do have a job, I had two jobs but was laid off my 2nd job, I started feeling really tried but just passed it off as being a little stressed and not resting. I went to the doctor to only now be told that I have breast cancer and it's petty progressed. I cannot think about that as it has now only put more stress and added additional challenges for my family. I tried to get assistance from the local Family and Children Services but was told that I do not qualify they told me that I am over the thresh hold on income. I asked them what does that mean. I just did not understand. Today I called our utility company to get assistance with the light bill , they gave me until Jan 5th after the Holiday's. I am already in Foreclosure on my Home and have until 1 February. I thank you for reading and thank you for any support you may be able to give if only $1 can make a difference. I have a Pay Pal account if any one could help. khill010268@aol.com

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template