Saturday, February 14, 2009

A Valentine's Day Reminder

Valentine's Day, in those countries that celebrate it, is probably one of the "loveliest" days of the year. Okay, bad joke, but you have to admit there sure is a whole lot of emphasis on hearts, flowers, chocolates, and romantic feelings every February 14 with, hopefully, a good deal of love thrown in with the gift-giving. But for today's post I want to draw us back a moment to remembering the source of love in the first place: God.

The Bible makes it clear that not only does God love and that all love comes originally from Him, but that He is so closely associated with it that He is love. I don't know about you, but for me that statement is hard for me to fully grasp. I mean, I believe it, but WOW!

Anyway, this classic video from 2005 is about the kind of love God has for us as seen through the miracle of adoption. Enjoy.



--Steven Curtis Chapman - When Love Takes You In

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template