Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Voice of God

One of the most frequent questions I get when people ask me about my call to ministry is about how God speaks to me. In my case I have been blessed to have actually "heard" words in my spirit, been guided by God's word, the godly counsel of others, etc. The method seems to vary with the situation. Others have had similar or even radically different experiences from mine. The only common factors I can find in these is the assurance that you feel when God speaks that it is definitely from Him and the confirmation you get when in hindsight you see what God has done through your obedience to His will.

This Sunday's video is a beautiful addition to the topic.



--Mandisa - God Speaking

..

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template