Saturday, May 9, 2009

Freedom From Perfectionism

Good music has the ability to touch our souls like almost no other medium can. When I first heard this song several months ago God used it to speak to an area of my life I have always struggled with: perfectionism. It took several listens over a period of weeks before I could get through the whole song without choking up. I have been waiting for an official video version to come out before embedding it here, and so I am happy to announce the wait is over. I recommend that you first listen to it once through with your eyes closed, though, to catch the words and avoid being distracted by the images. If the video doesn't start immediately, try hitting the play button a couple more times as sometimes Yahoo has an advertisement in front that isn't working correctly. Enjoy.



--Francesca Battistelli - Free To Be Me

..

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template