Monday, September 21, 2009

God's Masterpieces

One of the chief goals of Soul Strokes is to offer readers of this blog a wide variety of "voices" to encourage believers in their walk with God. This is why only a small percentage of the posts are written just by me. There is a wealth of wisdom out there from both ancient and modern sources that many of us have never had access to, and if through this blog I can bring to light a poet, a theologian, or even a modern speaker or musician that can speak truth to a reader's heart in a way they need to hear it then I have done my job well.

With this said, I want to offer you something we haven't had before on Soul Strokes: pointed Christian videos. May these often humorous yet insightful clips give your spirits a boost this week.



--The Skit Guys - God's Chisel

..

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template